Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Going to New Orleans?! What!?!?

So guess what guys??? I'm leaving to go to New Orleans at 2:15 today! A group of students from my school is going to go down to do service work and help doing restoration work, which super excites me. But that means I'll be away from the Blog-world for 8 ish days. Oh no, you say, what will I do without your hilarious and uplifting blog posts?

Well I have the answer - never fear! For the time I am gone, I'm going to set up as many posts to put up automatically (because you can do that on Wordpress) as I can! Which means whatever I have time to write during English class (because I'm done the notecards) and Senior Project (when I'm done my journal). So I'm not honestly sure how many I'll do but I'm just going to pick a topic and write about it.

So when posts start showing up on my blog, don't be like OHMYGOD she's HERE! Because I'm not. I'm definitely in New Orleans doing super awesome service work. You just think I'm here because I'm super. Sneaky. You know it.

So until next Friday, ttfn, ta ta for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment