Friday, February 25, 2011

Waking Up

So you may have noticed my brilliant plan to write posts to go up for each day I was gone didn't happen. That's because I didn't have time to write them before I had to get on a plane to go to NEW ORLEANS for a week of service.

I wrote a couple blog posts on our trip blog while I was down there, and I would post them for you but they're not comedic at all they're actually very serious, so I doubt many of you would be very interested. Though if I'm wrong, you can go ahead and ask for the posts and I'll put them up for you or send them to you or whatever. My mother liked them, so I mean that has to count for something, right?

But. Now I am home, and while I don't expect everyone to understand how glorious and incredible digging up stumps, picking up broken glass, making compost piles, digging holes in the ground, sorting food, carrying boxes, and scraping and painting houses can be, but let me tell you I think I've come home a completely different person. I have a new appreciation for just how strong the world can be.

I think I'm going to throw myself back into daily blog posts, and I also have some super exciting news!

I got an email from this great woman named Ann Marie in my inbox while I was away, and reading it led me to some epic new information - I'm going to be writing for The Catalyst, an online magazine (ish?) run by Sunshine Rebel Records and Cassidy Haley (who you NEED to know about RIGHT now) after they revamp.

I'm really excited for everything I'm going to get going in the next few months, but right now I have a ton of homework to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment