Thursday, January 13, 2011

Make Me Famous!

I've decided that I want followers on my blog. Badly. I know it's silly to be like, omg famous on the internet! BUT I would at least like to have people being regular readers. Or pretending to be. I know how it is, follow a blog because it makes you laugh then never read it again.

So I'm having a contest! If you read this blog, and like it at all, follow me! Once I have 25 followers, I will put all of your names into a hat and pick one. And that follower will be contacted and interviewed, and I will write a blog post/story/dramatization about their life, making it super funny and interesting. And if your life is already super funny and interesting? Then I'll just make it weird.

SO if you want in on this story-about-a-reader shiz, follow me! It's easy. Go over to the right, scroll down, and click "Follow this blog." Or look at the top and there'll be a "follow" option. I think. Yay! Do it!

Then go listen to Ben Folds, because his music completes my life. And whatever you do, do not read Twilight.

2 comments:

  1. HOW DO I FOLLOW YOU? I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gawd, Alex, I gave you specific instructions. Sidebar on right, scroll down. But I lied to you, it's not "follow this blog" it's just "follow."

    I apologize.

    ReplyDelete